[tex-live] Velthuis Devanagari on TL

Zdenek Wagner wagner at cesnet.cz
Mon Oct 17 14:31:09 CEST 2005

Dear maintainers,
I am wirting you in the name of maintainers of the Velthuis Devanagari
package. We would like to put the latest version to TL although it is not
yet on CTAN. We have an important update in documentation and some new
functionality, thus I fell that TL should contain the new version which is
now only on CVS. it is planned to prepare an instalation script which will
replace the package in an existing TeX installation and release it to CTAN
soon but it may be too late for TL. I can export it almost immediatelly
and package the same way as the previous version. There are just a few new
files so that modifying the TPM file is no problem. How should I post the
new version to you?

Sincerely,

Zdenek Wagner
e-mail: wagner at cesnet.cz