[tex-live] changes to source code

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Nov 20 19:55:50 CET 2005

    I wonder whether changes to the source code, now, after the TL 2005
    release, go again to `source.development' or to `source'.

Yes, source.development -- source will/would remain untouched until the end
of the 2006 cycle.

Except that when and if I get our whole thing working with subversion,
our plan is to get rid of that level from the repo and use a branch
instead, as is the more usual method of handling these situations.

    Currently, I've only checked out `source', and I don't see
    updates...

There have been no updates to any part of the repository since the final
images were made, and this is good.  Later for that ...