[tex-live] LM as the default outline font?

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Thu Mar 24 14:32:55 CET 2005

Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:

>> | wrong. Not to mention the unfortunate version number and the material
>
> We're nearing 1.00 and after that updates will be less frequent -)

Yes, but 0.982 > 0.99 if you do automatic version comparing.  0.98.2
would be smaller than 0.99, I think that was intended.

>> | being shipped in ZIP archives. :-/
>
> i see no problem with zip archives, actually i like zip archives -)

That is just an inconvenience for the Debian packaging, but doesn't
matter much.

And one can still get a tar.gz by fetching the whole directory.tar.gz...

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich