[tex-live] Missing fontname file?

Dan Luecking luecking at uark.edu
Fri Mar 4 23:56:40 CET 2005

Dear TeXLive:

The fontname distribution contains a file named index.html (basically
a table of contents) and one named Index.html (a topic index). In any MS
windows/DOS system these are not distinguishable. I reported this to the
fontname maintainers a year ago, but I haven't seen any change.

Now I have noticed that TeXLive2004 contains only the first file (or else
the second one is invisible to Windows). Perhaps the TeXLive people can
have more success than I had in persuading the fontname people to change
the name of Index.html.

Dan Luecking

Daniel H. Luecking
Department of Mathematical Sciences
University of Arkansas
"Be kind. Every person you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Anon.