[tex-live] double T1-WGL4.enc

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 27 18:38:10 CEST 2005

    that consequently texmf-dist/doc/latex/foo is also packed into the
    same bundle?  What else?

Generally speaking, any "package-level" directory foo is found by
Tpm.pm, so also texmf-dist/source/whatever/foo,
texmf-dist/fonts/whatever/whatever/foo, etc.  There are plenty of
special cases and built-in searching going on, though.  I don't know all
the rules and searches myself that Fabrice implemented, I just
investigate when there is a problem because of some new change.

    Apparently, it can't be texmf-dist/tpm/CJK.tpm since it is created
    automatically.

As I wrote a few days ago, the *file lists* in the tpm files are
maintained automatically, but not the other info.  So tpm's are still
initially created by hand, as Seb wrote.

As long as the new file is in a directory that is already included in
CJK.tpm, it should be fine.  If you create a new directory which has to
be included in CJK.tpm, that could require changes to Tpm.pm (always a
good thing to avoid).