[tex-live] double T1-WGL4.enc

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Mon Jun 27 15:51:49 CEST 2005

> >A follow-up: Is it possible to have packages which live in both
> >texmf and texmf-dist?  I assume that the answer is no, and that
> >this must become two packages, right?
>
> unless you can think of good reason for why you want to mix across
> the two trees...

Well, part of my CJK package are hyphenation pattern for toneless
pinyin (a Chinese transcription) together with a babel LDF file which
I would like to add to patterns for tex and friends.  This is, I have
to create a language.py.dat (`py' is not a reserved two-letter country
code, BTW).

Putting the pinyin stuff into a separate `hyphen-pinyin' bundle is not
difficult, but how shall I indicate that those files are part of the
CJK package in case CJK gets updated on CTAN?

    Werner