[tex-live] special.map handling

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Sun Jun 19 01:21:15 CEST 2005

Right now I'm in the process of checking my CJK package (and
eventually updating it).  While doing this I just found out that all
CJK-related entries for special.map are missing (for e.g. the fonts in
cns.tpm).  Ideally, all packages which need entries in this file
supply them separately, but looking into the TPM files I see that not
a single package does this.

How shall I proceed?  Ideally, I would like to have

  <TPM:Execute function="addSpecialMap" parameter="cns.specialmap"/>

but such a function apparently doesn't exist.

Please advise.

    Werner