[tex-live] repackaging cm and amsfonts

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Tue Jun 14 03:50:25 CEST 2005

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Thomas Esser wrote:

> I think that it is worth keeping cm / cmextra separate.

OK, done for TL, as well as finally cleaned amsfonts, cm, latex and
symbol packages and their tpm files (however symbol is still somehow
messy because of adobe/symbol and cmpsfonts-adobe/symbol ).
Anyway, the packages looks more clean, I hope.

> And, that's how it is suggested by special.map (from fontname):
>
> @c First the extra CM fonts from the AMS, where the names must match exactly.
> cmbsy5		ams		cmextra

Agreed for ams root, but cmextra etc. below seems not needed, so perhaps
fontname would be changed...

Thomas, many thanks for your help with that great cleaning and new
map files (they are waiting on CTAN/incoming).

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl