[tex-live] Debian TeX live packages are ready for testing

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jul 20 00:21:37 CEST 2005

Dear friends!

Just now the debian packages of TeX live are in the upload process.
Within 10 hours it should be done (yes sorry, it takes that long, I am
not sooo good connected at my flat!)

Please see
	http://www.tug.org/texlive/debian.html
for instructions and comments.

Suggestions, improvements, installation reports etc etc (even flames)
are welcome to the list or directly to me.

I want to thank here Frank, Sebastian and Karl for the incredible
support they gave me so thatwe could reach this state. There is stil a
lot of work to be done, but it is a start.

For the DD/related people: I do not announce anything on d-d list, I
want to get some feedback prior to getting there and getting killed ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
in the space-time continuum.'
is he? Is he?'
                 --- Arthur failing in his first lesson of galactic physics
                 --- in four years.