[tex-live] pdfopen in TL

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jul 1 20:39:16 CEST 2005

FYI ...

Thanks to Taco H, his pdfopen/pdfclose utility is now in TeX Live.  It
uses Automake.  Astoundingly, I had to make no, as in zero, changes to
get it to work.  It requires only system and X libraries, not kpathsea
or anything else (thankfully).

Hopefully it will compile ok on the other platforms.

I hand-hacked the list of subdirs in the TeX/configure script, since I
did not feel up to attempting to regenerate it.  I did make the changes
in configure.in and withenable.ac, though, so whenever it does get
regenerated it should still be included in the build.

http://tex.aanhet.net/pdfopen/

karl