[tex-live] Font woes with TeXLive 2004

Tyler Hayes thayes at uwo.ca
Thu Jan 27 16:38:55 CET 2005

Hi Everyone,

I have just installed TeXLive 2004 on my computer but, as you can
suspect, now the fonts from the Fontsite CD i used to use are no longer
available.  The instructions on the Fontsite CD webpage are for the OLD
directory structure, and now I have no idea where to put all the files
(tfm, vf, type1).  Reading the webpage
(http://tug.org/texlive/mapenc.html) wasn't much help to me either as I
am now completely confused about the new tree structure...

Does anyone else have the Fontsite CD fonts working with TeXLive 2004?
If so, could you outline how you managed to do it for me?  I have some
old files that were formated with them and i would like to preserve
their style if possible....

Cheers,

t.

--