[tex-live] Updating some files in texmf-dist

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jan 4 15:32:17 CET 2005

    Is it ok if I update some files in texmf-dist, those I need/I use? (ATM
    fourier-GUT, beamer, and some others) Or do we have to leave texmf-dist
    frozen for now?

Please leave it frozen for a little while longer.
source.development is the only thing that's no problem to touch.

I'm asking Raj about an ETA for subversion at sarovar.

Meanwhile, I've checked in most of TL into CVS at sarovar, but haven't
quite finished.  I'll send out a bunch more mail when I do.