[tex-live] Re: cm-super for Debian, problems with tetex

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Aug 26 23:07:44 CEST 2005

Hi Sebastian, hi TeX live developers!

On Fre, 26 Aug 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> > Then there is texlive-fontsrecommended:

	(which is collection-fontsrecommended for the TPM people)

> [...]
> >  avantgar -- Macro package for TeX (the most popular).
> >  bookman -- Macro package for TeX (the most popular).
> >  courier -- The courier package.
> >  helvetic -- Macro package for TeX (the most popular).
> >  palatino -- No caption.
> >  psnfssx --  Extra styles and encodings for PostScript fonts.
> >  times -- No caption.
> >  timesnew -- Macro package for TeX (the most popular).
>
> Are these the psnfss fonts?  They are in required; shouldn't they be in
> basics?

Yes, these are the URW fonts.

Sebastian: What do you think about this? The decision what to put in
which collection wa long before my appearance, was there some decision
for this?

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018