[tex-live] Standardize p4 DATETIME for all binary builds in TL2005?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Aug 23 00:52:30 CEST 2005

    PS. The only thing I do not know is if p4 uses local time or repository
    time or GMT or whatever, but that can be easily found out.

I do not know either, and I resist searching p4's painful web site, so I
can't tell you the datetime string at the moment.  Sorry.

The last change I made "today" was #7824, Tue Aug 23 00:49:30 CEST 2005.
(That particular change doesn't actually matter for the rebuilds, but ...)