[tex-live] Re: tpms and iso8859 and tlrebuild

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Aug 11 00:31:58 CEST 2005

    And then:
    Change #7691 on 2005/08/10 by karl at karltug 'regenerated by ./tlrebuild '

As the change says, all I did was run tlrebuild, which runs update-tpm,
which automatically rebuilds everything using tpm-factory.pl.

Apparently Sebastian's new tool now writes things in a somewhat
different format than before (he changed it recently at my request to
avoid 8-bit chars in the tpm's).  Hopefully he can re-munge it so that
the tools don't fight ...