[tex-live] tl05 binaries

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Aug 5 01:42:44 CEST 2005

Olaf and Martin have released new, hopefully-final (I think), versions
of web2c, kpathsea, and pdftex.  Thanks!

So I submitted new i386-linux binaries, until Staszek has a chance to do
it on his older machine.

Tigran, Gerben, Norbert, Manfred, Sebastian, Olaf, Vladimir -- it would
be good to try building on your respective architectures.

Plus Windows, of course.  I'm not sure where that stands, if xemtex also
has pdftex 1.30.0, if the same pool/fmt files will work, etc.  Fabrice,
help?

I cannot rebuild the images right now:
  not well-formed (invalid token) at line 20, column 1, byte 742 at
  /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/i686-linux/XML/Parser.pm line 187
Seems to be somewhere in texmf. I'll try to look into it tomorrow unless
someone (Sebastian) beats me to it.  Please :)?

And then there is:
  Wide character in print at /home/karl/src/Master/Tools/Tpm.pm line 551.
also in texmf.  Likely the same thing, I suppose.

(It is so annoying that the relevant filenames are not reported.)

karl