[tex-live] Things to be fixed in TeX live or upstream

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Aug 2 17:42:50 CEST 2005

On Die, 02 Aug 2005, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I fixed the executable fakes, and the CVS, in TeX Live

Thanks

> >texmf/source/latex/ae/debian/postinst
> >texmf/source/latex/ae/debian/postrm
> >texmf/source/latex/ae/debian/rules
> >

> what are these doing???

I don't know. They are NOT FROM ME!!!! The are in the p4 depot but I
haven't put them in, probably they are part of the ae distribution.

> the zero byte files in minitoc are intentional, I think

Ok, probably the others, too. It is just good to think about it once!

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
DUGGLEBY (n.)
The person in front of you in the supermarket queue who has just
unloaded a bulging trolley on to the conveyor belt and is now in the
process of trying to work out which pocket they left their cheque book
in, and indeed which pair of trousers.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff