[tex-live] Build fails for FreeBSD 4.10

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Sep 30 22:59:50 CEST 2004

    but the files t1asm.c and others differ from the official
    distribution's version by hacks added by Fabrice.

Thank you for checking into this, Vladimir.
Based on that, I changed those typedef's to be #ifdef WIN32, so we can
get on with life.
(Although a cleaner solution would be to configure for uint16_t, I
guess; it wouldn't surprise me if some Unix systems lacked it as well.)

Manfred, can you try compiling again now, please?

Eddie, will you accept the changes?  The CDECL stuff is ugly but
harmless, just is an empty #define on non-Windows.  If so, Vladimir,
could you send a diff please?  Since you already have the trees set up.

Thanks,
karl