[tex-live] freeze?

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Thu Sep 30 10:50:08 CEST 2004

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:

> I'd like to declare a freeze on TeX Live texmf tree for, say, the
> end of next week. Any objections?

AUCTeX has had no good release in the 11.5x series concerning XEmacs.
And preview-latex has gathered a few fixes in CVS that could make use
of pushing out (I need to do a fix still that concerns inclusion of
dvips -E generated images) before we move preview-latex completely
into AUCTeX (after which there will be construction site state for a
while to come).

What are the chances of getting fixes like that into the
XEmTeX-related parts still?