[tex-live] location of t1* binaries

Thomas Esser te at dbs.uni-hannover.de
Tue Oct 26 08:10:24 CEST 2004

Hi Eddie,

> OK, finally got around to this.  The diff is attached!

yes, that looks right and even better than my suggested patch. So,
this means that your source tarball is now "plug into a teTeX / TeX Live
source tree" ready. That's great, because anybody can now easily follow
your updates.

For this year, the source tree of TeX Live is already frozen, so I don't
think that your change will be followed immediately. But, to make sure
that things will work next time, I just have added
  : ${enable_tetex_build=yes}
  export enable_tetex_build
to tetex.ac in my source tree.

Thanks a lot,