[tex-live] recompile dvips?

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Fri Oct 22 23:48:59 CEST 2004

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Norbert Preining wrote:

> Hi friends!
>
> Change 6295 on 2004/10/22 by rokicki at rokicki 'Fixed the typo in the previous '
> Change 6294 on 2004/10/22 by rokicki at rokicki 'Fixed a defect where <[file1 <f'
>
> Should we recompile?

Hmmm... Officially TL is frozen, but I was asked to recompile tex4ht.
Karl with Eitan are fighting to reach some stable point and
they promissed doing that within next few days.
Thomas also corrected slightly makeindex, so perhaps it would be wise
to make another build next week. I'm only asking...
Sebastian?

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl