[tex-live] TEXINPUTS problem

Thomas Esser te at dbs.uni-hannover.de
Tue Oct 19 14:10:30 CEST 2004

> Master tree.  Thomas doesn't use it, he has his own private sources.

I have a few clear differences which are mainly because I want to set
the paths more resrictive than Olaf (for good reasons on both sides).
Nevertheless, the version in the TL repository helps me to track changes
that have been made to the file.

> If this is true, then I think it would be logical to make the source
> texmf.in's be whatever Gerben wants.

Ok.

> We could keep the web2c texmf.in's as texmf.in-web2c or some such, for
> the sake of documentation/use by others.  Ditto teTeX, if teTeX's files
> need to be different than gwTeX's.

Ok. We should have an eye on the differences, however, and try to avoid
arbitrary differences.

I have checked in my file as texmf.in-teTeX (#6267).

Thomas