[tex-live] Build fails for FreeBSD 4.10

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Oct 1 00:10:01 CEST 2004

Fabrice wrote me and said he had changes, but never actually forwarded
them, I think.

I don't terribly mind these changes although I'd feel better if they
were like real changes, with justification, rather than just random
bolts from the blue.  Why is CDECL only needed on _those_ functions?!?!
  Weird.

Karl: current t1utils ./configure *does* search for uint32_t, and
provides fake definitions if one is not found.  See configure.in.  I'd
thought that uint32_t existed iff uint16_t existed; that seems
reasonable but perhaps is not.  Another reason to be skeptical of this
change.

Eddie