[tex-live] lambda, omega, latex.ini

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Tue May 11 16:09:34 CEST 2004

> OK, so I process my CTAN package, populate the main texmf-dist tree with
> it, and run the script. It doesn't matter if its
> a new package or an old package.

If it is a new one, you need to create it (--new) and to clean it (--clean
--patterns=auto).

> What about the TPM:Execute statements? add by hand later?

Yes, as long as you don't --new it again, these additions are preserved.

The main point it to keep connection between directories and package names.
Example: the stuff by Jörg Knappen. There are ec/fc fonts and support files
for latex. Either we create a jknappen package and it will catch all those
files or we create an ec package, and fc package and a package that can't be
called jknappen (because ec and fc are 'under' jknappen), so I called it
jknapltx for the latex support files.

Fabrice