[tex-live] lambda, omega, latex.ini

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Tue May 11 00:46:53 CEST 2004

On Mon, 10 May 2004, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> I think you should just dive in and do it (keeping tpm files in sync, of
> course...)

OK, will do the first turn, but, my dear boss, please give me the current
recipe for tpm. In fact, I'm somehow blind what to do with all that
stuff in texmf and texmf-dist (e.g. how it will merged for the final
release, etc.). I'd be happy to start my usual task of checking/correcting
packages but please let me know all those principles.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl