[tex-live] Problems installing doublestroke ps-1 fonts and updmap

Harald von Aschen harald.von.aschen at gmx.de
Sat Mar 6 00:22:08 CET 2004

Hello!

I'm so sorry that I have not found the time to look into this any more
earlier. My exams have started beginning of Februar and the last exam has
been finished this week and now I'm away for the next week.

I'll then do a fresh installation on another "test" computer and check
what's missing (e.g. dsrom12.tfm seems to be missing on the CD distribution
but on ftp.dante.de it seems to be complete) and why it is not created
properly etc. I have changed so much here by hand that I'm not able to say
any more what's there by installation and what I have changed by hand.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by not answering earlier.

Thank's again for all the very fast help and the great work you are doing here!

Best regards

Harald