[tex-live] sum: binaries for tl2004

Baden Hughes badenh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Jun 14 02:57:16 CEST 2004

So summarising the binary situation, here's what I see currently.

Proposed TeXLive2004 Binary List for live and inst
i386-linux (i386 Linux)			Staszek
powerpc-darwin6.3 (MacOSX)		Gerben
win32 (32-bit Windows, i.e., 9X and later)	Fabrice
alpha-linux (HP Alpha Linux)		Norbert
i386-freebsd (i386 FreeBSD)		Sebastian ? TBC
i386-openbsd (i386 OpenBSD)		Sebastian ? TBC
i386-solaris (Sun i386 Solaris)		Baden
mips-irix (SGI IRIX)			Kaja ? TBC
powerpc-aix (IBM RS/6000 AIX)		Vladimir
sparc-solaris (Sun Sparc Solaris)	Vladimir
sparc64-linux (Sparc Linux)		Staszek

I'm under the impression that we can fit 2 or 3 more binary sets on the
CDROM as it stands. Anything else should be released online.

I can't see any glaring absences here (except if Sebastian can't produce
*bsd binaries), so I'm inclined to say that's it for this year. Comments ?

The only others which come to mind are: opteron64-linux and power4-aix -
both of which I can take care of if there's interest. I can probably arrange *bsd binaries if
Sebastian can't thistime around.

Regards

Baden