[tex-live] HDT: No kid left behind

Giuseppe Bilotta bilotta78 at hotpop.com
Wed Jun 9 16:28:17 CEST 2004

KIDS IN GRADE SCHOOL THINK FAST
     TEACHER: Why are you late?
     WEBSTER: Because of the sign.
     TEACHER: What sign?
     WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."
     _____________
     TEACHER: Cindy, why are you doing your math
multiplication on the floor?
     CINDY: You told me to do it without using tables!
     _____________
     TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile?"
     JOHN: K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L
     TEACHER: No, that's wrong.
     JOHN: Maybe it s wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!
     _____________
     TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?
     SARAH: H I J K L M N O!!
     TEACHER: What are you talking about?
     SARAH: Yesterday you said it's H to O!
     ______________
     TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.
     GEORGE: Here it is!
     TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
     CLASS: George!
     ______________
     TEACHER: Willie, name one important thing we have
today that we didn't have ten years ago.
     WILLIE: Me!
     ______________
     TEACHER: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?
     TOMMY: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
     ______________
     TEACHER: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I."
     ELLEN: I is...
     TEACHER: No, Ellen..... Always say, "I am."
     ELLEN: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the
alphabet."
     _____________
     TEACHER: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
     JOHNNY: "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same
day,
same
time."
     _____________
     TEACHER: "George Washington not only chopped down his
father's
cherry
tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his
father didn't
punish him?"
     JOHNNY: "Because George still had the ax in his hand."
     ______________
     TEACHER: Now, Sam, tell me frankly, do you say prayers
before
eating?
     SAM: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
     _______________
     TEACHER: Desmond, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly
the same
as
your brother's. Did you copy his?
     DESMOND: No, teacher, it's the same dog!
     ______________
     TEACHER: What do you call a person who keeps on talking
when
people are
no longer interested?
     PUPIL: A teacher.
     ______________
     SILVIA: Dad, can you write in the dark?
     FATHER: I think so. What do you want me to write?
     SYLVIA: Your name on this report card.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

Can't you see