[tex-live] free software, DFSG

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Jun 4 11:10:26 CEST 2004

Stepan Kasal wrote:

>The fact that OFS won't be included on TeXlive causes bad feelings against
>free software community among Czech TeX users.

perhaps one of the Czech TeX users would like to do some research
into the many TeX packages licensed with an accepted open source
license, and see whether there is a recorded case of "abuse"
which would be prevented by the Olsak license?

If everyone else involved in TeX Live says we should include OFS, I
am not a dictator. Others should say what they think.

Sebastian