[tex-live] new bin/i386-linux/

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Jun 1 11:30:41 CEST 2004

At 08:46 31/05/2004, Thomas Esser wrote:

>If someone can give good additional arguments, these would be welcome.
>For the moment, I tend to prefer the solution without the $engine
>part. Maybe, texexec can solve this for context? It could place context's
>formats to web2c/$engine and also overwrite the TEXFORMATS variable.

i'll look into it as soon as there are binaries for windows/linux/darwin;
the main problem with such changes is that users need to update binaries
and tools in sync; my biggest problem currently is that i cannot make a new
distribution when i have no binaries to test them on

(btw, for context users i'll provide a
'fix-the-texmf-tree-to-the-latest-specs' utility)

Hans