[tex-live] pdftexinfo

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Wed Jul 21 22:40:43 CEST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Fabrice Popineau wrote:

> Currently, I can't dump the pdftexinfo format. See below. What happened
> to pdftexinfo.tex?

Argh... That was pretty messed. I can cure it on behalf of Karl, OK?
1. fmtutil.cnf:
< pdftexinfo  pdfetex  -  -8bit texinfo.ini
> pdftexinfo  pdfetex  -  -8bit *texinfo.ini

2. texmf-dist/tex/texinfo/config/pdftexinfo.ini --> pdftexinfo.tex

3. pdftexinfo.tex:
< \input texinfo.ini
> \input texinfo

Anyway that's very strange strategy. I hope that only Karl can
answer...

BTW, it seems that we should recompile binaries and change pool files.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl