[tex-live] utopia support files not in TeXlive?

Volker RW Schaa v.r.w.schaa at gsi.de
Wed Jan 21 12:53:01 CET 2004

At 22:55 28.12.2003, Norbert Preining wrote:
>I just found that the support file for utopia (tfm, vf, fd) files from
>the freenfs.zip (from CTAN) are not available in texlive. Thus, I cannot
>use fourierx etc.
due to vacation my remark comes a bit late, but never the less...

if you look on the TeX Collection DVD, there is a directory named
"texmf-extra". I asked Michel Bovani to supply all font necessary for
the use of Fourier, and we put them in this directory on the DVD.
Just include texmf-extra in your path and everything is there to use.

Cheers,
    Volker