[tex-live] texnames.sty

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Feb 26 15:17:44 CET 2004

    Now we have even more copies of texnames.sty in
    texmf-dist/doc/guides/texlive/

I guess I will remove them eventually.  I can't see that we need a
special version for the tldoc.

    I don't know what was the reason moving sources here,

I wrote about this.  I moved them because we need to have the tldoc
sources actually end up in the TL distribution :).

    Since doc/tldoc/ still contains ready made documents for some languages.
    btw tldoc-* tpm files are corrupted. :(

I haven't finished, so the guides/texlive/ stuff isn't actually being
used anywhere.  All I've done so far is move them from the Build directory.
I will get back to it one day soon.

Thanks,