[tex-live] texlive 2003 -- acronym package missing doc

Vladimir Volovich vvv at vsu.ru
Thu Feb 12 10:38:48 CET 2004

"SR" == Sebastian Rahtz writes:

 SR> Although its not a universal solution, it does have the benefit
 SR> of being very clear for anyone who *does* understand make.

Maybe we can start creating a "repository of Makefiles" even for those
packages which do/will not include those makefiles.

"Only" a few hundred of such Makefiles will solve the issue in
full. One needs to go through the CTAN packages present on texlive,
study it's installation instructions, and create a Makefile.

As far as I remember, Thomas already has something like that for
packages present in teTeX.

Best,
v.