[tex-live] texmf.cnf is not correct/uptodate

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Feb 11 02:22:54 CET 2004

Norbert Preining wrote:

>the texmf.cnf in Master/texmf-dist and in Master/texmf

eh? there is no texmf.cnf in Master/texmf-dist/web2c

>both still are
>not using the new location of map files, dvips is ot finding stuff
>because TEXCONFIG is .../dvips// etc.

TEXCONFIG does not locate map files, does it?

>I thought about doing it myself but the diffs between
>Build/source.development/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf and texmf-dist ... are
>too big.

you seem to be trying to cope with both old and new -style texmf trees

I am also not convinced you are seeing the same files as me. the current
texmf/web2c, which is what
things should be reading

sebastian