[tex-live] Problems installing doublestroke ps-1 fonts and updmap

Harald von Aschen harald.von.aschen at gmx.de
Thu Feb 5 03:33:39 CET 2004

[Windows 98, TeXLive newest version]

Hi!

The doublestroke-fonts are installed with teTex only in bitmap form? All
seems to be there only dstroke.map is missing?

O.k., TeTexDoc.pdf says about installing new Postscript type 1 fonts: put
.map file into dvips/misc.

I'm then doing texhash and then

updmap --enable Map=dstroke.map

but

C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\susaneu>updmap --enable Map=dstroke.map
Kpathsea released!
using config file f:/Programme/TeXLive/texmf-var/web2c/updmap.cfg
f:/Programme/TeXLive/texmf-var/web2c/updmap.cfg unchanged. Map files not
recreat
ed.

I'm can disable and (afterwards) enable other maps but I can't enable
dstroke.map.

Thank you so much for your help! Regards, Harald