[tex-live] running programs from texlive tlc2

Tigran Aivazian tigran at aivazian.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 15:45:57 CET 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Hans Hagen wrote:
> even 24 is not possible if you use the same versions of binaries and macros;
> since you're talking about hebrew, do you use omega? if so, do you run the
> same versions on both platforms? omega is well know for performance
> differences between versions (apart from bugs and buffer overflows)
>
> if you use omega, consider dropping that and try aleph

I use neither omega, nor aleph. I use pdfLaTeX based on eTeX. The only
eTeX thing I explicitly use is:

\TeXXeTstate=1

this enables right-to-left processing and everything works fine. You can
see the output tnk.pdf here:

    http://www.bibles.org.uk/pdf/bibles

The PDF file contains it's own source code as a file attachment (but only
the text source, not the .sty macros etc). But full source code is also
available of course.

Kind regards
Tigran