[tex-live] Missing texc.lpro

Thomas J. Kacvinsky tjk at ams.org
Wed Aug 18 16:29:47 CEST 2004

This may sound like a dumb question, but there are .lpro files
for most of the dvips prologue files, but there is no texc.lpro.

This may be a vestige of previous version of dvips, which do not
have texc.lpro.

It would be nice to get a .lpro file if possible, just o make the
kit complete.  Reading the .lpro files is much more pleasant.  I
do not get cross-eyed.

In case you are wondering why I am after this, I want to fix some
"issues" with the Type 3 fonts as generated by dvips.  Things like
getting better /FontNames, /FontMatixes, and /FontBBoxes.  Gotta
slog thorugh the various machinations of the .pro/.lpro files to
do that.

Regards,

Tom