[tex-live] draft revision of TeX Directory Structure document

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sun Apr 4 22:24:37 CEST 2004

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Karl Berry wrote:

> document here.  It's at ftp://tug.org/private/tex/tds-1.093/.

Just small notes:

< \abbr{PK} fonts by the \path|MakeTeXPK| script originated by
> \abbr{PK} fonts by the \path|mktexpk| script originated by

MakeTeXPK should dissapear soon

-------

< \item \path|base|, for the base distribution of each format,
< including files used by \iniTeX{} when dumping format files.  For

what about <format>/config/ still keeping .ini files?
I thing that one more item should be added.

-------
3.7 Documentation:

< \item \path|html|, for \abbr{html} documents.

as I see, TL have just switched to another concept of keeping html files
along other "package" documentation, e.g.
doc/latex/base/html/ etc.
(it somehow breaks previous doc/html/index.html )

The rest looks good. Karl, many thanks for including all important changes
in TDS draft.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl