[tex-live] ugly bugs

Manfred Lotz manfred at dante.de
Sun Sep 28 19:00:55 CEST 2003

Hi Fabrice,

As Karl pointed out there is not enough time for downloading a new image.

I suggest to fix it for the dvd iso image as follows:

a) I change the  '-default=translate-file' into i '-default-translate-file' in
cslatexk.bat  and csplain.bat

b) For all *.bat files which are reported to be ' MS-DOS batch file text'
instead of 'ASCII text, with CRLF line terminators' I change the line
terminators.

I didn't check how it looks like for demo and inst cd. Howcer at this stage I
wouldn' like to touch demo and inst CDs.

What do you think?

Manfred