[tex-live] DONE. but never say never again...

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Fri Sep 26 00:02:52 CEST 2003

Sebastian>  * for last-minute brinkmanship, the winner is (again!) Hans,
Sebastian>  who wanted a ConTeXt upgrade seconds before the bell went;
Sebastian>  commiserations to Volker, who fought hard for the award with
Sebastian>  his late translations

Ahemm, this year I have been late. I committed a fix just a few minutes
ago :-)

Don't worry about it anyway!

Sebastian>  * for Cheerful and Patient Leadership of a Very Long
Sebastian>  Process, Karl. I cannot thank him enough for the work he has
Sebastian>  put in this year, which I believe has saved the project.

Definitely. Thanks Karl !

Fabrice