[tex-live] New binaries for Darwin/Mac OS X

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Thu Sep 25 01:43:43 CEST 2003

On Thursday, Sep 25, 2003, at 00:26 Europe/Amsterdam, Karl Berry wrote:

>     Here are the binaries:
>
> Er, do you want us to install some or all of this into the depot?
> I confess I'm confused ...

Oh, apologies.

In the past, I sent Sebastian a link to a .tar.bz2 which contained
*everything* from a 'make install'. He took from that what he needed,
but I never knew which part from the archive he took. My production
system now creates split archives for different parts of TeX, hence the
'set'

If someone tells me where in the Depot this should go, I could even do
this myself, given that Sebastian is away.

I suspect only the bin (and maybe the lib) directory as these are
architecture-dependent.

"To be or not to be, that is the question" -- Parmenides