[tex-live] last minute

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Sep 21 18:29:12 CEST 2003

    > miss the German translation. the latter is essential, I am afraid,
    > since our publisher is german....

    If we need something urgently, I can do it (although I have never done

Thanks for the offer.

I know that Volker had it at least partly done some weeks ago, and I
sent him the latest files at his request a couple days ago.  But I don't
know how close he is now ...

For that matter, I believe Volker also needs to put in the actual order
at the duplication company.  Hopefully that will happen tomorrow.

Volker, help, we need you!!!  Klaus, perhaps you (or Manfred, or
someone?) could give him a call if he doesn't reply here ... ?

Thanks,