[tex-live] altpdfelatex, elambda, pdfelatex

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Sep 22 00:07:49 CEST 2003

On Fre, 19 Sep 2003, Vladimir Volovich wrote:
> i've built binaries for AIX, and compared to what we have in current
> set of binaries, and it appeared that altpdfelatex, elambda, pdfelatex
> were not created after a build from current source depot. why?

I don't know about the rest, but elambda is the version build from
e-Omega with the lambda.ini, in fact elambda.ini.
	elambda should be a link to eomega and it is NOT ATM installed
by make world in source. I asked for this some time ago (when I
installed the package) but nobody found time and I have no idea how to
change the Makefile.in currectly.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien