[tex-live] Pre-Final CD/DVD cover

Klaus Hoeppner klaus at dante.de
Tue Sep 16 15:49:04 CEST 2003

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 02:17:16PM +0200, Volker RW Schaa wrote:
> I've it as \renewcommand{\MacOSX}{Mac\,OS\,X} (\newcommand

That's the way it is also typeset on the cover, I think it looks
better than a full space in between.

The Sun is added for the i386-Solaris.

Regarding the date I used to be conservative and took the date when
the snapshot was made or the timestamp of TL image on TUG server,
not the date the production was completed. So I think 09/2003 is
OK.

Regards
Klaus

PS: Karl and me were wondering wether the CDs should be labeled TL
instead of TC, as there is only TL on them, no CTAN, or that would
confuse people.
Volker said, it would be confusing, if they were labeled different
from the title on the cover, so I used TC.