[tex-live] elambda please

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Fri Sep 12 05:38:21 CEST 2003

I think that Norbert has good arguments for including elambda, so
just small corrections to his .diff files:
for fmtutil.cnf
<elambda		eomega		language.dat	*lambda.ini
>elambda		eomega		language.dat	*elambda.ini

texmf/eomega/lambda/config/elambda.ini
should be the copy of lambda.ini

if you just borrow lambda.ini, your change to texmf.cnf could be
inappropriate
TEXINPUTS.elambda = .;$TEXMF/{eomega,omega,tex}/{lambda,latex,generic,}//
since making elambda will find nothing in $TEXMF/eomega/

Can you make all those changes? Including soft links in bin/<arch>
tpm and lists/ files.
Changes to source is another problem...

I hope that all that mess with many directories, formats, texmf.cnf
entries should be cured for next TL/teTeX following Thomas Esser
suggestions from 7 Aug 2003.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl