[tex-live] TeX Showcase Re-quest

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Thu Mar 13 15:04:53 CET 2003

Hello people,

On the message below I have gotten a lot of enthousiastic replies.
Thank you! However, most are pointers, and most pointers are not even
URL's let alone to PDF files or PDF files which are usable as simple
showcase documents on a simple Web page.

I have had enthousiastic and helpful answers, but those answers are
only useful for me if i had far more time to research the leads. What I
need to be able to do this is results, not leads, not even if they seem
pretty straightforward. I should have made that more clear.

My request is for you to do part of the work involved. Find or compile
that document you were thinking of and send me the result, a PDF
attachment and a (TeX) source. If there is a simple URL, go to that
URL, fetch the documents you were thinking of, put them in an e-mail
and send them to me. Do not send me URL's e-mail addresses, etc. Send
me files.

Thanks in advance,

PS. Do not send PS documents. They do not all compile easily into PDF.
Create a PDF out of it and check it and then send it to me. If this
balloons out of proportion that every e-mail I get on this subject is
more work for me, I will not be able to do this project.

Begin forwarded message: