[tex-live] off topic: about annoying spam

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Mon Jun 30 01:37:07 CEST 2003

> Dear folks, I'm bombarded by a spam from known addressees, like Art
> Ogawa, Graham Williams, etc., as well as receiving so many mail
> delivery rejections that I'm sending something wrong from
> OutlookExpress (I've never used such bete! Moreover I do not use
> windows for sending or receiving mails at all!). Is that only my case?

I'm not using Outlook or OutlookExpress either. All y email messages go
through XEmacs+Gnus, even if I'm working with Windows. And I'm sur I get
as many spam messages as you do. There is actually a virus floating
around and faking adresses.

Just to be clear on this point in case someone would wonder about who on
this list could use Windows ;-)

Fabrice