[tex-live] demo iso

Dmitry Ivanov dimss at bigiron.solutions.lv
Thu Jul 17 00:21:30 CEST 2003

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 09:34:51PM +0200, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:
> If we remove cb from "demo CD", we have to remove also tex-langgreek
> collection :-(
> On the other hand, removing cm-super means tex-psfonts collection
> to zap. What to do? Any idea?

Remove less important packages: musictex,
omega (although it is necessary for me),
context. Maybe it's only me, but I don't
know any person who use context or musictex.

Almost everybody use cm-super.
A whole country (Greece) uses tex-langgreek.

--
D.I.M.S.S.: Digital Intelligent Machine Skilled in Sabotage