[tex-live] Error Script Install-cd.sh in TeX live 6 & 7

Gilles Crebassa gcr@c-w.be
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:15:57 +0100

Hello ,

When i install TeX , i have a problem , so if i want work , i change =
script in prepare_dirs first and in the end of this function ,call =
install_now and comment #  prepare_dirs in function install_now and call =
I) prepare_dirs;; in menu_main() function .

I give scripts in TeXLive 6 and TeXLive 7.

My system is AIX 4.2.2.

Crebassa Gilles
SMT

Callata=FF & Wouters
Avenue de Tervueren 36/5
1040 Bruxelles
Tel Bureau : 02 / 73 81 719
gcr@c-w.be
http://www.c-w.be
***
This email and any accompanying files are confidential. If you are not =
the intended recipient you must not use, copy or disclose the content. =
If you have received this email in error  please contact the sender by =
return email and delete this message.
Thank you for your co-operation.
***
=20